Ingredients:1 cup oat flour¼ cup baking stevia½ tsp baking powder½ tsp baking soda¼ cup applesauce1 tsp vanilla extract¾ cup almond milk3 pitted medjool dates2 tbsp balsamic vinegar¼ cup hot waterInstructions:Preheat oven to 350F.Combine the oat flour, stevia, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix.Add in the applesauce, vanilla extract, and almond milk. Stir to combine.Pour into…
- 1 cup oat flour
- ¼ cup baking stevia
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 3 pitted medjool dates
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup hot water
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine the oat flour, stevia, baking powder, and baking soda. Mix.
- Add in the applesauce, vanilla extract, and almond milk. Stir to combine.
- Pour into an 8×8 baking tray lined with parchment paper and spread evenly. Set aside.
- To make the caramel add the dates, water, and balsamic to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Dollop spoonfuls of the caramel on top of the batter in the baking tray and swirl with a butter knife.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool on a cooling rack before slicing into 9 bars.
Ingredients:½ cups Black Beans1 cup Frozen Cherries½ teaspoons Vanilla Extract1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder7 drops Stevia¼ cups Milk
- ½ cups Black Beans
- 1 cup Frozen Cherries
- ½ teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 7 drops Stevia
- ¼ cups Milk
Ingredients:2 whole English Cucumbers1 cup Sliced Red Onion1-½ Tablespoon Salt2 Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar½ teaspoons Powdered Stevia (Or Substitute 1/4 Teaspoon Liquid Stevia For The 1/2 Teaspoon Powdered)2 Tablespoons Fresh Dill, Chopped½ Lemon, Juiced
- 2 whole English Cucumbers
- 1 cup Sliced Red Onion
- 1-½ Tablespoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- ½ teaspoons Powdered Stevia (Or Substitute 1/4 Teaspoon Liquid Stevia For The 1/2 Teaspoon Powdered)
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Dill, Chopped
- ½ Lemon, Juiced
Ingredients:3 cups All-purpose Flour3 teaspoons Baking Powder½ teaspoons Salt1 can Beer (12 Oz. Size)¼ cups Oats1 teaspoon Sugar Or Stevia
- 3 cups All-purpose Flour
- 3 teaspoons Baking Powder
- ½ teaspoons Salt
- 1 can Beer (12 Oz. Size)
- ¼ cups Oats
- 1 teaspoon Sugar Or Stevia
Ingredients:2 Tablespoons Hershey's Cocoa Powder2 Tablespoons Stevia1 dash Salt½ cups Water½ cups Skim Milk¼ teaspoons Vanilla Extract2 Tablespoons Kahlua1 Marshmallow
- 2 Tablespoons Hershey's Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Stevia
- 1 dash Salt
- ½ cups Water
- ½ cups Skim Milk
- ¼ teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Kahlua
- 1 Marshmallow
Swedish Pancake (revamp of Cooking light)Ingredients:1/3 cup Whole Wheat Flour1/3 cup Soy Milk, Light, Vanilla2 tbsp Stevia (granulated)1/2tsp Baking Powder6 large Egg Whites (lightly beaten)1cup Fresh Raspberries (Optional)1tsp Powdered Sugar (Optional)Instructions:Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour, soy milk, stevia,baking powder in a bowl, stirring with a whisk…
Swedish Pancake (revamp of Cooking light)
- 1/3 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/3 cup Soy Milk, Light, Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Stevia (granulated)
- 1/2tsp Baking Powder
- 6 large Egg Whites (lightly beaten)
- 1cup Fresh Raspberries (Optional)
- 1tsp Powdered Sugar (Optional)
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour, soy milk, stevia,baking powder in a bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
- Lightly beat egg whites in a bowl until fluffy. Then fold in with other ingredients with spatula.
- Pour mixture into a medium nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Wrap handle of pan with foil.
- Bake at 425 for 18 minutes or until puffy and golden. Top with raspberries; sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size:1/4 pan
Ingredients:* 1 cup low sodium tomato puree* 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar* 1 teaspoon cinnamon* 1 teaspoon garlic powder* pinch of ginger* 1/2 teaspoon cayenne* 2 packet stevia, or to taste* 1 teaspoon dried chiveInstructions:Place all ingredients in a jar and shake to blend.Cover tightly and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- * 1 cup low sodium tomato puree
- * 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- * 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- * 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- * pinch of ginger
- * 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- * 2 packet stevia, or to taste
- * 1 teaspoon dried chive
- Place all ingredients in a jar and shake to blend.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
“A great alternative for anyone watching their sugar intake but craving some chewy gummy candies! The best part is the flavor possibilities are limitless! Yum! I make these in gummy bear molds, but they can be made using any kind of candy mold. They can be stored at room temperature, but they retain a better…
“A great alternative for anyone watching their sugar intake but craving some chewy gummy candies! The best part is the flavor possibilities are limitless! Yum! I make these in gummy bear molds, but they can be made using any kind of candy mold. They can be stored at room temperature, but they retain a better gummy texture when stored in the fridge.”
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 3 (.25 ounce) packages unflavored gelatin
- 2 teaspoons stevia powder, or to taste
- 1/2 package unsweetened soft drink mix (such as Kool-Aid®)
- Fill a saucepan almost halfway with water; bring to a boil.
- Measure 1/3 cup cold water in a glass measuring cup. Dissolve gelatin in the cold water, stirring constantly to prevent lumps. Stir in stevia powder and soft drink mix.
- Place measuring cup in the boiling water. Stir gelatin mixture until syrupy.
- Place candy molds on a baking sheet. Remove gelatin mixture from boiling water and immediately fill molds using a small syringe.
- Chill gelatin mixture until set, at least 1 hour and up to 2 days. Remove from molds.
Miryam’s original recipeIngredients:4 cups crushed ice2 cups healthier lemon soda1/8 tsp turmeric powder, optionalfew drops liquid stevia, optionalInstructions:Place all the ingredients in your blender and blend until combined. This will take no longer than 20-30 seconds.
Miryam’s original recipe
- 4 cups crushed ice
- 2 cups healthier lemon soda
- 1/8 tsp turmeric powder, optional
- few drops liquid stevia, optional
- Place all the ingredients in your blender and blend until combined. This will take no longer than 20-30 seconds.
Ingredients:2 fresh egg whites (or 1 fresh whole egg)1/4 cup skim cow milk (or plant based milk)1 tablespoon liquid stevia (or powdered stevia)1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon powder (optional)1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)1 scoop whey protein powder (or plant based protein powder)2-3 slices whole wheat bread (or any other type of bread)Instructions:Preheat a non-stick cooking pan…
- 2 fresh egg whites (or 1 fresh whole egg)
- 1/4 cup skim cow milk (or plant based milk)
- 1 tablespoon liquid stevia (or powdered stevia)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 scoop whey protein powder (or plant based protein powder)
- 2-3 slices whole wheat bread (or any other type of bread)
- Preheat a non-stick cooking pan on a medium-high heat and spray some non-stick cooking spray or add a little bit of oil or butter.
- In a bowl or shaker cup add all of the ingredients.
- Mix them well.
- Pour the mixture into large bowl or plate.
- Dip each slice of whole wheat bread into the mixture.
- Place the bread slices on the pan and cook them for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- After that,serve on a plate and top with your favorite toppings.
- That is it.