Low in calories, carbs and fatIngredients:1 cup water2 scoops Warrior Whey, plain2 scoops KAL Pure Stevia Extract1 T. unsweetened cocoa powdersmall pinch salt1/2 cup iceInstructions:Blend water and dry ingredients well, then add ice and blend until smooth.Serving Size: 1 16 oz serving
Low in calories, carbs and fat
- 1 cup water
- 2 scoops Warrior Whey, plain
- 2 scoops KAL Pure Stevia Extract
- 1 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
- small pinch salt
- 1/2 cup ice
- Blend water and dry ingredients well, then add ice and blend until smooth.
- Serving Size: 1 16 oz serving
Ingredients:1 Medium Size (approximately 1 1/2 Pounds) Pineapple1 Tablespoon Tapioca Starch Or Pectin1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds¼ teaspoons Pure Stevia Extract Powder (Now Brand)
- 1 Medium Size (approximately 1 1/2 Pounds) Pineapple
- 1 Tablespoon Tapioca Starch Or Pectin
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- ¼ teaspoons Pure Stevia Extract Powder (Now Brand)
Ingredients:2 cups low-fat milk, divided1/4 cup arrowroot powder2 small bananas, peeled and divided1 tsp Sucanat1 tsp pure vanilla extract2 packets steviaInstructions:In a small bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup milk and arrowroot powder until smooth; set aside.In a blender, combine remaining 1 1/2 cups milk, 1 banana, Sucanat, vanilla and stevia and process until smooth.Pour banana…
- 2 cups low-fat milk, divided
- 1/4 cup arrowroot powder
- 2 small bananas, peeled and divided
- 1 tsp Sucanat
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 packets stevia
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup milk and arrowroot powder until smooth; set aside.
- In a blender, combine remaining 1 1/2 cups milk, 1 banana, Sucanat, vanilla and stevia and process until smooth.
- Pour banana mixture into a small saucepan. Bring mixture to a simmer on medium-low heat. Remove saucepan from heat and slowly whisk in arrowroot mixture.
- Return to medium-low and cook for about 1 minute, whisking constantly, until mixture bubbles and thickens. Remove saucepan from heat.
- Slice remaining banana and gently stir into pudding.
- Pour warm pudding into large bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 2 hours before serving.
- Pudding is best within 24 hours.
Ice coffee blended drink made with milk, vanilla and cocoa powder.Ingredients:1 heaping teaspoon instant coffee1½ cups water½ cup skim milk3 tsp vanilla extract1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder1 packet stevia or 1 tbsp. sugar (to taste)Instructions:In a cup mix coffee and water and stir until combined. Place in a shallow container, cover and freeze for 4…
Ice coffee blended drink made with milk, vanilla and cocoa powder.
- 1 heaping teaspoon instant coffee
- 1½ cups water
- ½ cup skim milk
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 packet stevia or 1 tbsp. sugar (to taste)
- In a cup mix coffee and water and stir until combined. Place in a shallow container, cover and freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Once coffee is frozen, place in a blender with the milk, vanilla, stevia and cocoa powder. Blend until combined.
Ingredients:1/2 frozen banana1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk1/4 tbsp cocoa powder1/4 tsp liquid Stevia
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp liquid Stevia
Ingredients:2 cups Strawberries, Chopped8 cups Water, Divided¼ ounces, weight Powdered Stevia, Or 4 1 Gram Packets Of Stevia5 whole Lemons, Juiced1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Strawberries, Chopped
- 8 cups Water, Divided
- ¼ ounces, weight Powdered Stevia, Or 4 1 Gram Packets Of Stevia
- 5 whole Lemons, Juiced
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Hearty protein packed pancakes.Ingredients:4 serving Old Fashioned Quaker Oatmeal- Plain (1/2 cup dry)2 serving Egg white, large0.75 cup Whole Wheat Flour0.75 cup Flour, white1 tsp Baking Powder0.25 cup Granulated Sugar1 Serving(s) Raw Organic Protein- unflavored no stevia1 dash Salt0.25 1tsp Canola Oil2 cup Milk, 2%, with added nonfat milk solids, without added vit AInstructions:Place 1/2…
Hearty protein packed pancakes.
- 4 serving Old Fashioned Quaker Oatmeal- Plain (1/2 cup dry)
- 2 serving Egg white, large
- 0.75 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 0.75 cup Flour, white
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.25 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Serving(s) Raw Organic Protein- unflavored no stevia
- 1 dash Salt
- 0.25 1tsp Canola Oil
- 2 cup Milk, 2%, with added nonfat milk solids, without added vit A
- Place 1/2 cup of the batter on a nonstick griddle at medium heat. Cook until golden brown, flip and continue cooking until golden brown. Remove from griddle and top with favorite toppings. Serving Size: Makes 12 1/2- cup portions
“I got up one morning with a huge muffin craving. I wanted something that tasted like orange and that was grain free as well. I quickly created the recipe for these paleo orange muffins that’s so easy and quick to make that, by the time you are ready to start your day, your paleo breakfast…
“I got up one morning with a huge muffin craving. I wanted something that tasted like orange and that was grain free as well. I quickly created the recipe for these paleo orange muffins that’s so easy and quick to make that, by the time you are ready to start your day, your paleo breakfast will be ready for you! Warm and delicious like you just walked into an artisan bakery!
… Or at least that’s what I often feel for breakfast after being born and raised in Italy, where breakfast happens with pastries and croissants!
You know me, I love baking. Top them with acai powder and a dollop of fig jam.”
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 1/2 tablespoon sweet potato starch, sifted
- 1/2 cup tigernut flour
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup cassava flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia powder, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 12 dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat eggs and sweetener in a bowl until foamy, about 3 minutes. Stir in potato starch; mix well. Add tigernut flour and orange juice; mix until well combined. Whisk in cassava flour, vanilla extract, stevia powder, and cinnamon until batter is smooth. Fold in baking soda and cream of tartar.
- Pour batter into a 12-cup silicone muffin mold; top each muffin with 1 dried cranberry.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 15 minutes.
Ingredients:12 ounces, weight Fresh Cranberries2 cups Frozen Raspberries1 cup Pure Apple Juice (no-sugar-added Preferred)¼ teaspoons Pure Stevia Extract Powder
- 12 ounces, weight Fresh Cranberries
- 2 cups Frozen Raspberries
- 1 cup Pure Apple Juice (no-sugar-added Preferred)
- ¼ teaspoons Pure Stevia Extract Powder
Ingredients:1 whole Frozen Banana⅓ cups Pitted Cherries1 cup Brewed Coffee, Chilled½ cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk2 Tablespoons Vanilla Protein Powder2 teaspoons Cacao Powder (cocoa Powder)1 drop Liquid Stevia (optional)
- 1 whole Frozen Banana
- ⅓ cups Pitted Cherries
- 1 cup Brewed Coffee, Chilled
- ½ cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 teaspoons Cacao Powder (cocoa Powder)
- 1 drop Liquid Stevia (optional)