This protein-packed yogurt dip is very easy to make, and we love keeping it around for both healthy lunch sides and afternoon snacks. Try raspberries or cherries for a fun twist!Ingredients:1 cup (240g) O Organics plain nonfat Greek yogurt1 ½ tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder1 ½ tsp powdered stevia1 ½ cups (210g) fresh strawberriesInstructions:Add the Greek…
This protein-packed yogurt dip is very easy to make, and we love keeping it around for both healthy lunch sides and afternoon snacks. Try raspberries or cherries for a fun twist!
- 1 cup (240g) O Organics plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ½ tsp powdered stevia
- 1 ½ cups (210g) fresh strawberries
- Add the Greek yogurt, cocoa powder, and stevia to a small bowl. Stir until smooth. Serve with the fresh strawberries.
Ingredients:1⁄2 orange, with rind1⁄2 lemon, with rind1⁄2 cup water1 tablespoon green onion, finely chopped1 garlic clove, minced1⁄4 teaspoon ginger powder1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder1 pinch orange zest1 pinch lemon zest1 pinch cayenne4 drops steviaInstructions:In a small saucepan add the orange and lemon to water.Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer adding water as needed.Simmer until…
- 1⁄2 orange, with rind
- 1⁄2 lemon, with rind
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon green onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch orange zest
- 1 pinch lemon zest
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 4 drops stevia
- In a small saucepan add the orange and lemon to water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer adding water as needed.
- Simmer until the pulp comes out of the rinds. Scrape out the pulp and discard the rinds.
- Continue stirring and reducing the liquid by half until desired consistency is reached.
- Add green onion, stevia and spices.
- Serve with protein.
Ingredients:1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour1⁄4 cup oat bran3 tablespoons cocoa powder1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon1⁄4 teaspoon salt2⁄3 cup applesauce2 egg whites, lightly beaten4 teaspoons liquid stevia, extract (or 4 packets powdered stevia extract)1 teaspoon vanilla extractInstructions:Preheat oven to 350°F Grease square 8”x 8” non-stick baking pan with the cooking spray…
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup oat bran
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup applesauce
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 4 teaspoons liquid stevia, extract (or 4 packets powdered stevia extract)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease square 8”x 8” non-stick baking pan with the cooking spray of your choice and set aside.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add the wet ingredients and mix with an electric mixer until all of the ingredients are wet. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for five minutes. Gently remove from pan; place on wire rack to cool the rest of the way. Slice, serve and enjoy. Brownies freeze well for 4 – 6 months.
Ingredients:1 cup dry oats (I used toasted not quick cooking)8 scoops vanilla protein powder (4 servings worth)8 tablespoons flax seed meal2 teaspoons baking powder2 teaspoons cinnamon2 cups egg whites or 2 cups egg substitute1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin1⁄2 teaspoon stevia (or 1/2 tsp Splenda)1⁄2 banana1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple in juiceInstructions:Preheat oven to 350°F.Use a food…
- 1 cup dry oats (I used toasted not quick cooking)
- 8 scoops vanilla protein powder (4 servings worth)
- 8 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 cups egg whites or 2 cups egg substitute
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon stevia (or 1/2 tsp Splenda)
- 1⁄2 banana
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple in juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Use a food processor, magic bullet, coffee grinder, etc. to process oats into oat flour.
- Combine oat flour, protein powder, flax meal, baking powder, cinnamon and stevia/Splenda.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg whites and pumpkin.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients together until blended.
- Pour into a mini loaf tin (makes 8 mini loaves) or two muffin tins (makes 24 muffins.
- Bake 10-15 minutes for muffins or 30 minutes for mini loaves(my convection oven cooks quickly, the temperature and time may need to be adjusted accordingly).
A delicious protein packed dairy-free and vegan smoothie for a nice breakfast, mid-day snack or dessert. You’ll want to chug a million more after your first few sips.Ingredients:* 3-5 drop liquid stevia* 1-2 cup ice cube* 1 scoop sunwarrior vanilla vegan protein powderInstructions:Combine ingredients and blend away!Add more liquid sweetener (could also use a few…
A delicious protein packed dairy-free and vegan smoothie for a nice breakfast, mid-day snack or dessert. You’ll want to chug a million more after your first few sips.
- * 3-5 drop liquid stevia
- * 1-2 cup ice cube
- * 1 scoop sunwarrior vanilla vegan protein powder
- Combine ingredients and blend away!
- Add more liquid sweetener (could also use a few dates or maple syrup) to your liking.
- If you like your smoothie extra thick like I do – add more ice! I added maybe 3 handfuls.
- Pour into a large glass and drink away!
Ingredients:3 tablespoons red bell peppers (dehydrated)1 tablespoon dried chives1 tablespoon dried parsley2 teaspoons garlic powder2 teaspoons onion powder1 teaspoon dried oregano1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed1⁄2 teaspoon dried mustard3 tablespoons stevia or 3 tablespoons sugar2 tablespoons salt1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper2 teaspoons citric acid1⁄4 cup dry pectin (optional)Instructions:Place all the ingredients in the blender to incorporate. Then…
- 3 tablespoons red bell peppers (dehydrated)
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 3 tablespoons stevia or 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons citric acid
- 1⁄4 cup dry pectin (optional)
- Place all the ingredients in the blender to incorporate. Then place in an airtight container. 2 TBS equal 1 store bought packet.
- For Italian Dressing: mix 2 tbs with 1/4 cup vinegar, 2 tbs water & 1/2 cup olive oil or use 2 tbs in any of your recipes calling for a store bought packet.
- To dehydrate red bell peppers I dice them then place in oven at 200 degrees for about 3hrs then shut the oven off and just leave in oven until oven cools down or you can buy them online.
Ingredients:2⁄3 cup brown sugar2⁄3 cup low-fat soymilk1 tablespoon canola oil1 teaspoon vanilla1 pinch stevia1 1⁄3 cups whole wheat flour3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder1 teaspoon cinnamon1⁄4 teaspoon allspice200 g about 1 1/2 cups finely grated radishes2⁄3 cup raisinsInstructions:Preheat oven to 350?F. Line muffin tin with paper liners or lightly coat with nonstick spray.In a…
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup low-fat soymilk
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch stevia
- 1 1⁄3 cups whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 200 g about 1 1/2 cups finely grated radishes
- 2⁄3 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350?F. Line muffin tin with paper liners or lightly coat with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the brown sugar, soy milk, canola oil, vanilla and stevia.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and allspice, mixing just until blended.
- Fold in radishes and raisins.
- Bake for 26 to 28 minutes. Cool in the pans for 5 minutes, then turn out onto a rack.
Ingredients:2 cups red cabbage, rough chopped (or large shreds)1⁄4-1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar (depends on amount of sauce you want)1 teaspoon cinnamon, to taste1⁄4 teaspoon stevia, less to taste (stevia is much sweeter than sugar)1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard, to taste1⁄2-1 teaspoon garlic powder, to tastesea salt, to tasteblack pepper, to tasteInstructions:In a large skillet over…
- 2 cups red cabbage, rough chopped (or large shreds)
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar (depends on amount of sauce you want)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon stevia, less to taste (stevia is much sweeter than sugar)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard, to taste
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon garlic powder, to taste
- sea salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add cabbage and stir for 1 minute.
- Add all remaining ingredients and cover.
- Stir periodically cooking about 6-8 minutes until crisp-tender.
Note: Ingredients often use affiliate links to Amazon, but obviously you should shop for the best price and try to keep your dollars local when you can.Ingredients:½ tsp. Real Salt¼ tsp. baking soda7 c. water½ c. lemon juice (freshly squeezed or organic)1 Tbs. lime juice¼ c. honey OR ¼ tsp. clear liquid stevia OR ⅛…
Note: Ingredients often use affiliate links to Amazon, but obviously you should shop for the best price and try to keep your dollars local when you can.
- ½ tsp. Real Salt
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 7 c. water
- ½ c. lemon juice (freshly squeezed or organic)
- 1 Tbs. lime juice
- ¼ c. honey OR ¼ tsp. clear liquid stevia OR ⅛ tsp. powdered stevia extract
- Mix the salt and baking soda with water until dissolved. Some people heat the water to get it all perfectly dissolved; I just shake it up and call it good enough. Add the lemon juice, lime juice and sweetener and shake well to combine. You may find that the honey is difficult to mix in; just keep trying, try a long knife to stir, and shake well before serving. Store refrigerated for up to a week.
Ingredients:4 frozen bananas3 cups almond milk (fresh)5 -6 dates1⁄3 vanilla bean1 pinch celtic sea salt2 -3 tablespoons cacao (raw, powder form)2 (1 g) packets steviaice (optional)Instructions:Put all ingredients in blender and blend until very smooth.If I don’t have frozen bananas ready in the freezer, I use fresh bananas and add anywhere from 8-12 ice cubes…
- 4 frozen bananas
- 3 cups almond milk (fresh)
- 5 -6 dates
- 1⁄3 vanilla bean
- 1 pinch celtic sea salt
- 2 -3 tablespoons cacao (raw, powder form)
- 2 (1 g) packets stevia
- ice (optional)
- Put all ingredients in blender and blend until very smooth.
- If I don’t have frozen bananas ready in the freezer, I use fresh bananas and add anywhere from 8-12 ice cubes to make sure the shake is cold. I usually don’t add ice if the bananas are frozen.
- This makes 3 large servings.