Vibrant and fresh ingredients combine in this Caribbean fish with caramelized mangoes and bell peppers and a simple orange salad… Serve with coconut rice for a delicious “clean eating” meal!Ingredients:4 fillets of mahi mahi (or other firm white fish)buttera few slice of red, yellow, and green bell peppers1-2 cloves garlic, minceda handful of fresh parsley,…
Vibrant and fresh ingredients combine in this Caribbean fish with caramelized mangoes and bell peppers and a simple orange salad… Serve with coconut rice for a delicious “clean eating” meal!
- 4 fillets of mahi mahi (or other firm white fish)
- a few slice of red, yellow, and green bell peppers
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- a handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- a pinch of paprika
- 1 ripe mango, sliced
- a pinch of brown sugar
- sea salt
- ground pepper
- 2 oranges
- 10 grams of fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- a pinch of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon stevia powder
- Fry the fillets in a pan on a medium heat with the butter (or coconut oil).
- Add the sliced peppers, garlic, chopped parsley, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Simmer gently for 5-6 minutes, turn the fish to ensure it is done on both sides.
- Add the mango and brown sugar.
- Brown some sliced mango.
- At the last moment, add a pinch of sugar so it all starts to caramelize.
- Remove the orange rind and cut into segments.
- Peel the ginger and cut it into thin strips.
- Add the ginger to the orange.
- Add the stevia powder and cinnamon, then mix well and refrigerate until serving.
Ingredients:1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder1⁄4 cup oats1 teaspoon vanilla extract1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder2 tablespoons egg substitute2 g stevia1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon2 ounces bananasInstructions:Smash banana.Mix all ingredients together.Pour into jumbo muffin tin.Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1⁄4 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons egg substitute
- 2 g stevia
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 ounces bananas
- Smash banana.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into jumbo muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Ingredients:2 cups zucchini, seeded and grated2 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour1 1⁄2 teaspoons stevia powder2 teaspoons baking soda1 1⁄2 teaspoons allspice1 teaspoon cinnamon8 prunes, pitted & finely chopped (see note below)1⁄2 cup walnuts (optional)1⁄2 cup raw cocoa nibs (optional)1⁄2 cup blackstrap molasses1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce2 eggsInstructions:Preheat oven to 350Â°F.Line a colander with several layers of…
- 2 cups zucchini, seeded and grated
- 2 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons stevia powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons allspice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 prunes, pitted & finely chopped (see note below)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup raw cocoa nibs (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup blackstrap molasses
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
- Line a colander with several layers of paper towels. Place zucchini on top and cover with several more layers of paper towels. Add weight and set aside at least 15 minutes, pressing occasionally to remove water.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, stevia, baking soda, spices, prunes, walnuts, and cocoa nibs; add zucchini and toss to coat.
- In a separate bowl, beat the molasses with the applesauce and the eggs.
- Create a well in the dry ingredients and add wet ingredients; stir until uniformly combined.
- Pour into greased loaf pans and bake 50-55 minutes OR into 18 lined muffin tins and bake 25-30 minutes.
- NOTE: When chopping prunes, I usually add a spoonful of the dry ingredients and toss to coat. This prevents the date pieces from sticking together. You can also periodically dunk your knife in the flour.
Ingredients:* 2 c sifted flour (i used spelt)* 2 tsp baking powder* 2 egg* 1 tbsp stevia powder* zest of 1 orange* 1/2 cup milk (i used almond)* 1/4 cup yogurt (i used plain )Instructions:Preheat oven to 425Whisk together wet dough ingredientsAdd dry dough ingredientsGrease pans, pour dough/spread evenly in pansBake 9-11 minutesWhisk together glaze…
- * 2 c sifted flour (i used spelt)
- * 2 tsp baking powder
- * 2 egg
- * 1 tbsp stevia powder
- * zest of 1 orange
- * 1/2 cup milk (i used almond)
- * 1/4 cup yogurt (i used plain )
- Preheat oven to 425
- Whisk together wet dough ingredients
- Add dry dough ingredients
- Grease pans, pour dough/spread evenly in pans
- Bake 9-11 minutes
- Whisk together glaze ingredients, and bring to a simmer in a saucepan, let it reduce until it begins to get sticky
- Transfer to a bowl to cool, allow donuts to cool when ready
- Dip doughnuts into glaze, and place on drying rack
Ingredients:3 small zucchini, raw, spiralized1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped1 can light red kidney beans, drained1 can chickpeas, drained1 cup vinegar (distilled white)⅛ teaspoon stevia powder⅛ teaspoon sea salt1 Tablespoon minced onion½ teaspoon minced garlicInstructions:Begin by mixing up the marinade in a small bowl. Allow to set and…
- 3 small zucchini, raw, spiralized
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 can light red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 1 cup vinegar (distilled white)
- ⅛ teaspoon stevia powder
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- Begin by mixing up the marinade in a small bowl. Allow to set and soften the onion and garlic while you prepare the veggies.
- In a large bowl, mix all the vegetables and canned beans.
- Pour marinade over all and stir well.
- You can eat immediately or store in the refrigerator over night to allow the marinade to work!
- To make this a complete meal, just add a low fat protein, such as some turkey breast, salmon, or fat-free lunch meat.
Ingredients:5 cups peeled, sliced peaches3 Tablespoons arrowroot powder (like this) OR cornstarch1 teaspoon cinnamon2 teaspoons vanilla extract¼ cup (or more) sucanat (like this) or other granulated natural sweetener2 Tablespoons pure lemon juice (like this)¼ teaspoon nutmegPinch of saltOptional:pinch of Stevia powderInstructions:After peeling and slicing peaches, drain to remove waterCombine peach slices, arrowroot powder, cinnamon, vanilla,…
- 5 cups peeled, sliced peaches
- 3 Tablespoons arrowroot powder (like this) OR cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (or more) sucanat (like this) or other granulated natural sweetener
- 2 Tablespoons pure lemon juice (like this)
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Optional:pinch of stevia powder
- After peeling and slicing peaches, drain to remove water
- Combine peach slices, arrowroot powder, cinnamon, vanilla, sweetener, lemon juice, nutmeg, and salt, mixing thoroughly
- Place in gallon-size freezer bag or freezer safe container (if using glass, leave plenty of headspace)
- Label and freeze
Sugar-Free Cranberry Sauce. Takes 15 minutes to make and sweetened with stevia.Ingredients:* 2 -340 g or 12 oz bag fresh cranberry (6 cup cranberry)* 2 tsp orange zest* juice of 1 large navel orange (approx 1/4 cup juice)* 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp water* 1/4 tsp pure white stevia powder ( i use thi 1Instructions:In…
Sugar-Free Cranberry Sauce. Takes 15 minutes to make and sweetened with stevia.
- * 2 -340 g or 12 oz bag fresh cranberry (6 cup cranberry)
- * 2 tsp orange zest
- * juice of 1 large navel orange (approx 1/4 cup juice)
- * 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp water
- * 1/4 tsp pure white stevia powder ( i use thi 1
- In a medium saucepan, add the cranberries, orange zest, orange juice and water.
- Cover with a lid, and heat over medium to medium high heat for about 10 minutes.
- Lift off the lid, and give the cranberries a stir with a wooden spoon, they should be sauce at this point.
- From here, add in the stevia, tasting as you go to get it to the sweetness level you want.
- Once you’re happy with the level of sweetness, add the vanilla and stir.
- Allow to cool to room temp. Serve at room temp or if not using, put in an airtight container and keep in the fridge. Unused portions should freeze well.
gluten-free | dairy-free | vegan | refined sugar-free | nut-free | soy-freeIngredients:2 medium pickling cucumbers¾ cup water⅓ cup white vinegar1 tablespoon sea salt2 garlic cloves, minced2 tablespoon black peppercorns½ teaspoon stevia powder1 tablespoon dried dill1 teaspoon red pepper flakesInstructions:Slice the cucumbers into rings or spears, whichever you prefer.Add the cucumbers to a mason jar and…
gluten-free | dairy-free | vegan | refined sugar-free | nut-free | soy-free
- 2 medium pickling cucumbers
- ¾ cup water
- ⅓ cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoon black peppercorns
- ½ teaspoon stevia powder
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Slice the cucumbers into rings or spears, whichever you prefer.
- Add the cucumbers to a mason jar and set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients into a small saucepan over high heat.
- Bring the liquid to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Pour the liquid over the cucumbers and let cool on the counter for at least 30 minutes.
- Once the cucumbers have cooled, place in the fridge overnight.
- Use the pickles on sandwiches or as a super healthy, low-calorie snack.
Ingredients:Juice from 4-5 fresh oranges3oz Smirnoff Fluffed Marshmallow vodka4 cups ice1 packet Nunaturals stevia powder packets (optional)Instructions:Add ice and vodka to a blender.Roll whole oranges on the counter, releasing the juices inside. Cut in half and squeeze the juices into the blender, being sure not to include any seeds.Blend until smooth, sample for sweetness, and…
- Juice from 4-5 fresh oranges
- 3oz Smirnoff Fluffed Marshmallow vodka
- 4 cups ice
- 1 packet Nunaturals stevia powder packets (optional)
- Add ice and vodka to a blender.
- Roll whole oranges on the counter, releasing the juices inside. Cut in half and squeeze the juices into the blender, being sure not to include any seeds.
- Blend until smooth, sample for sweetness, and add the stevia if needed. Blend again and serve.
Ingredients:15oz black beans, drained and rinsed2 over-ripe bananas1/3 cup water1 tsp stevia powder (or 1/3 cup honey or agave, omit water)1/2 cup cocoa1/4 tsp salt1/2 tbsp vanilla extract1/4 cup demerara sugar1 packet plain instant oatsInstructions:Preheat the oven to 350F.Combine all the ingredients except oatmeal in a food processor.Blend until completely smooth, scraping the sides of…
- 15oz black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 over-ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp stevia powder (or 1/3 cup honey or agave, omit water)
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup demerara sugar
- 1 packet plain instant oats
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine all the ingredients except oatmeal in a food processor.
- Blend until completely smooth, scraping the sides of the processor as needed.
- Pulse in the oatmeal.
- Scrape into a parchment-lined, greased 8×8 in pan
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
- Chill in the fridge before slicing for best results.