Sugar-Free Cranberry Sauce. Takes 15 minutes to make and sweetened with stevia.
- * 2 -340 g or 12 oz bag fresh cranberry (6 cup cranberry)
- * 2 tsp orange zest
- * juice of 1 large navel orange (approx 1/4 cup juice)
- * 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp water
- * 1/4 tsp pure white stevia powder ( i use thi 1
- In a medium saucepan, add the cranberries, orange zest, orange juice and water.
- Cover with a lid, and heat over medium to medium high heat for about 10 minutes.
- Lift off the lid, and give the cranberries a stir with a wooden spoon, they should be sauce at this point.
- From here, add in the stevia, tasting as you go to get it to the sweetness level you want.
- Once you’re happy with the level of sweetness, add the vanilla and stir.
- Allow to cool to room temp. Serve at room temp or if not using, put in an airtight container and keep in the fridge. Unused portions should freeze well.