- 1⁄2 orange, with rind
- 1⁄2 lemon, with rind
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon green onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch orange zest
- 1 pinch lemon zest
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 4 drops stevia
- In a small saucepan add the orange and lemon to water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer adding water as needed.
- Simmer until the pulp comes out of the rinds. Scrape out the pulp and discard the rinds.
- Continue stirring and reducing the liquid by half until desired consistency is reached.
- Add green onion, stevia and spices.
- Serve with protein.