This mug cake is really easy to make and packed with sweet peanut butter flavor! It’s the perfect guilt-free treat for any peanut butter lover.
- 2 tbsp (15g) white whole wheat flour or gluten-free* flour (measured like this)
- 1 tbsp (7g) peanut flour (measured like this)
- ⅜ tsp powdered stevia (I used this brand)
- ⅛ tsp baking powder
- 1/16 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp unsalted butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp (15g) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ tbsp (22mL) nonfat milk
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 18 drops vanilla crème stevia (I used this brand)
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp honey
- ½ tsp milk
- To prepare the mug cake, lightly coat a 1-cup ramekin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the white whole wheat flour, peanut flour, powdered stevia, baking powder, and salt. In a separate bowl, stir together the butter, Greek yogurt, and milk.* Stir in the vanilla and vanilla crème stevia. Gradually mix in the flour mixture, about 1 tablespoon at a time, until just incorporated.
- Spread the batter into the prepared ramekin. Microwave on 30% POWER for 2 minutes 25 seconds (2:25). Let the mug cake cool for at least 2 minutes to allow the center to finish cooking through.
- To prepare the drizzle, stir together all of the ingredients in a small bowl. Transfer to a zip-topped bag, cut off a tiny piece of one corner, and drizzle on top of the cooled mug cake.