This fun summer treat tastes just like my grandma’s infamous peach pie! It’s full of sweet fruity flavors, and the buttery sugar cookies are the perfect complement. Both components can easily be made ahead of time! The dip will keep for at least one week if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator, and the sugar cookie dippers will also last for at least one week if stored in an airtight container at room temperature.
- 1 ½ cups (360g) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 ¼ tsp vanilla crème stevia, or adjusted to taste
- 2 ¾ tsp powdered stevia, or adjusted to taste
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 tbsp (75g) finely diced peaches
- 1 batch sugar cookie dippers (recipe here!)
- Stir together the Greek yogurt, vanilla crème stevia, powdered stevia, cinnamon, and peaches in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.