Swedish Pancake (revamp of Cooking light)
- 1/3 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/3 cup Soy Milk, Light, Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Stevia (granulated)
- 1/2tsp Baking Powder
- 6 large Egg Whites (lightly beaten)
- 1cup Fresh Raspberries (Optional)
- 1tsp Powdered Sugar (Optional)
- Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour, soy milk, stevia,baking powder in a bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
- Lightly beat egg whites in a bowl until fluffy. Then fold in with other ingredients with spatula.
- Pour mixture into a medium nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray. Wrap handle of pan with foil.
- Bake at 425 for 18 minutes or until puffy and golden. Top with raspberries; sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size:1/4 pan