This creamy matcha smoothie bowl is an energizing way to start the day with just enough sweetness to taste fabulous but not enough to make you crash.
- * handful of spinach (about 1 cup)
- * 1 banana (frozen work best)
- * 1/2 cup pineapple (frozen work best)
- * 1/2 tsp high quality matcha powder
- * 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- * about 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk (adjust to your desired
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a blender. Pulse until smooth and creamy. Adjust the amount of almond milk based on the texture you want. Its good to start with ¼ cup and then add more after blending.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl. Top with whatever toppings you prefer.