- * 5 ripe frozen banana, peeled and chopped
- * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- * 1 teaspoon matcha (green tea powder)
- The day before, peel and chop your bananas, place them in a container in the freezer.
- When you are ready for ice cream, add the chopped frozen bananas to your blender.
- Add the vanilla extract and green tea powder to the blender.
- Blend on high or with the ‘frozen’ setting using the lid and tamper. Mash down the bananas with the tamper to help the mixture turn until completely smooth.
- Use a spatula to scoop into a bowl! This melts quickly so store in the freezer or eat immediately.