“This is my absolute favorite way to eat shirataki noodles! The sauce is very versatile as well. Eat with chopsticks or a fork…or your hands! I’m not judging you.”
- 1 (7 ounce) package shirataki noodles, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter (such as PB2®)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sriracha hot sauce
- 1 pinch stevia powder
- 1 cup peeled, seeded, and sliced cucumber
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook noodles in the boiling water until heated through, about 1 minute. Drain and rinse noodles under cold water.
- Mix powdered peanut butter, soy sauce, sriracha sauce, and stevia together in a bowl. Add noodles, cucumber, and green onion and toss to coat. Refrigerate until flavors blend, about 20 minutes.