My version of the IHOP pancake recipe… lower in fat.Replaced sugar with Stevia.Replaced oil with applesauce.Replaced egg with egg substitute.Removed salt.
- Eagle Mills White Whole Wheat Flour, 1.25 cup
- Kroger Break Free Egg, 0.25 cup
- Buttermilk, lowfat, 1.25 cup
- Stevia, 4 packets
- Baking Powder, 1 tsp
- Baking Soda, 1 tsp
- Applesauce, unsweetened, 0.25 cup
- Sift dry ingredients into bowl.
- Whisk wet ingredients together.
- Whisk wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Spray non-stick griddle with Pam.
- Pour pancake mix onto griddle in 6 even circles.
- Allow to cook on one side till done, flip and cook through.
- Serve hot with choice of topping.
- Serving Size: Makes 6 Pancakes