gluten-free | dairy-free | vegan | refined sugar-free | nut-free | soy-free
- 2 medium pickling cucumbers
- ¾ cup water
- ⅓ cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoon black peppercorns
- ½ teaspoon stevia powder
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Slice the cucumbers into rings or spears, whichever you prefer.
- Add the cucumbers to a mason jar and set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients into a small saucepan over high heat.
- Bring the liquid to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Pour the liquid over the cucumbers and let cool on the counter for at least 30 minutes.
- Once the cucumbers have cooled, place in the fridge overnight.
- Use the pickles on sandwiches or as a super healthy, low-calorie snack.