Tools: Colander, measuring cup and spoon, 2-quart sauce pan with cover
- 12 oz fresh cranberries
- 2 cups frozen raspberries or 12 oz fresh raspberries
- 1 cup pure apple juice (no-sugar-added preferred)
- ⅛ to ¼ tsp pure stevia extract powder
- Place cranberries in a colander and rinse with water. Rinse raspberries if they are fresh.
- Combine cranberries, raspberry, and apple juice in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil over medium high heat, then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in ⅛ tsp stevia at a time. Add more stevia, if needed, for extra sweetness.