- 260g (2 cups) Frozen Organic Blueberries
- 1½ cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 32g (1 scoop) Organic Chocolate Whey Protein Powder (you can try Vanilla too!)
- ¾ tsp Stevia Extract
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum, divided
- In a high speed blender, add the frozen blueberries, almond milk, protein powder, stevia and 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum. Puree until completely smooth (I used the smoothie program preset on my Vitamix twice). It should double in size.
- Pour the entire mixture in a stand mixer bowl. Place the bowl in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Fit the bowl onto the stand mixer with a whisk attachment and whip on high speed for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the mixer and sprinkle in the remaining 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum. Whip on high speed for 8 minutes. Mixture should be very fluffy and should have increased in volume again.
- Detach the whisk attachment from the stand mixer and place inside the blueberry mixture. Place the bowl in the freezer again for another 15 minutes.
- Reattach the whisk attachment and bowl to the stand mixer. Turn on high speed and whip for 7 minutes. Enjoy!