These wholesome parfaits are a great way to start the day! The parfaits are best if eaten the same day that they’re made. For the best results, prepare and store each component individually, and assemble just before serving.
- 3 cups (720g) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 4 ½ tsp powdered stevia, or to taste
- 2 cups (310g) sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 Nature Valley Roasted Peanut and Honey Simple Nut Bar, chopped
- In a medium bowl, stir together the Greek yogurt and stevia until creamy.
- To assemble each parfait, add ½ cup of the yogurt mixture to a glass, and top with ¼ cup of sliced strawberries and a sprinkle of the chopped Simple Nut Bar. Add another ¼ cup of the yogurt mixture on top, followed by another ¼ cup of strawberries and another sprinkle of chopped nuts.