These healthy energy bites are perfect for mid-morning or mid-afternoon snacks—or even breakfasts! They’ll keep for at least one week if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- ¾ cup (180mL) warm nonfat milk
- 1 tbsp instant coffee granules
- ½ tsp vanilla crème stevia, or adjusted to taste
- 3 scoops (90g) PlantFusion vanilla bean protein powder
- ½ cup (50g) instant oats (gluten-free, if necessary)
- Add the milk and instant coffee to a medium bowl, and stir until the instant coffee has completely dissolved. (It will take a few minutes!) Stir in the stevia. Carefully pour in the protein powder and oats, and stir until completely incorporated.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Working with a small amount of the mixture at a time, shape into a ball, and place on the prepared baking sheet. (The mixture doesn’t roll very easily, so I recommend squishing it into a spherical shape instead!) Repeat with the remaining mixture. Transfer the energy bites to an airtight container, and refrigerate until ready to serve.