- * 1/4 cup cocoa
- * 1/2 cup water
- * 1/2 cup xylitol, ground in coffee grinder
- * 3 tiny scoop now better stevia extract powder
- * ⅛ to 1/4 tsp vanilla
- * sprinkle to ⅛ tsp salt
- Mix cocoa and water in a saucepan.
- On medium heat stir to dissolve cocoa.
- Add Xylitol and Stevia and stir. Bring to boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly (I set a timer).
- Take sauce off heat and stir in vanilla and salt. Let cool.
- Makes about 1 cup of Chocolate Sauce.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. It should last for weeks (if it stays around that long;))!
- Feel free to heat in microwave for a few seconds if you are in the mood for hot fudge!