“All-natural, delicious, nutritious and energy-boosting Irish coffee variation! Enjoy! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!”
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia powder, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons coarsely ground coffee beans
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons Scotch whiskey
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Beat egg white in a bowl using an electric mixer until soft peaks form; mix in lemon juice, stevia powder, and lemon zest.
- Spoon ground coffee into a French press; add boiling water and cover. Let steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Combine Scotch and honey in a glass; pour in coffee and mix well. Top coffee with lemon-flavored egg white.