Ingredients:3/4 cups banana3/4 cups egg whites1/2 cup plain low fat greek yogurt3/4 cup oats2 scoops vanilla flavored protein powder1/2 cup stevia sweetner1 tsp baking powder1 tsp baking soda1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cups banana
- 3/4 cups egg whites
- 1/2 cup plain low fat greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup oats
- 2 scoops vanilla flavored protein powder
- 1/2 cup stevia sweetner
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Ingredients:1 cup plain, non-fat yogurt0.5 cup diet ginger ale0.5 cup honeydew melon0.25 tsp lemonade powder, sugar-free sweetened0.25 tsp lime zest0.125 tsp stevia or to taste0.25 tsp xanthan1 dash salt
- 1 cup plain, non-fat yogurt
- 0.5 cup diet ginger ale
- 0.5 cup honeydew melon
- 0.25 tsp lemonade powder, sugar-free sweetened
- 0.25 tsp lime zest
- 0.125 tsp stevia or to taste
- 0.25 tsp xanthan
- 1 dash salt
Ingredients:1-1/2 cups red wine vinegar1-1/2 cups water2-3 garlic cloves (peeled)2 tbsp. dill weed, dry1 tsp. basil, sweet, dry1 tsp. oregano, dry1/8 tsp stevia extract, white powder (sweetener)1 tsp. guar gum (thickener)Instructions:Place all of the ingredients in a blender container, cover, and run it at high speed until the salad dressing is “creamy” smooth (about 3…
- 1-1/2 cups red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2-3 garlic cloves (peeled)
- 2 tbsp. dill weed, dry
- 1 tsp. basil, sweet, dry
- 1 tsp. oregano, dry
- 1/8 tsp stevia extract, white powder (sweetener)
- 1 tsp. guar gum (thickener)
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender container, cover, and run it at high speed until the salad dressing is “creamy” smooth (about 3 minutes).
- Pour the salad dressing into a serving container for immediate use, or pour into a tightly sealed bottle and store in the refrigerator. Use within 5-7 days.
Ingredients:3⁄4 cup fat free Greek yogurt (I love Make Your Own Greek Yoghurt)1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder2 (1 g) packetsvanilla flavoured stevia (or 4-5 drops vanilla stevia liquid)4 tablespoons all-fruit jam (ideally homemade or low sugar, my favourite is homemade fig-strawberry)Instructions:Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl.If desired, top with fresh fruit and enjoy!
- 3⁄4 cup fat free Greek yogurt (I love Make Your Own Greek Yoghurt)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 (1 g) packetsvanilla flavoured stevia (or 4-5 drops vanilla stevia liquid)
- 4 tablespoons all-fruit jam (ideally homemade or low sugar, my favourite is homemade fig-strawberry)
- Mix together all the ingredients in a bowl.
- If desired, top with fresh fruit and enjoy!
A natural and simple homemade ketchup recipe that kids love.Ingredients:3 cans/jars of organic tomato paste (i order the jars by the case from here)½ cup white vinegar or apple cider vinegar (this will leave a faint apple taste)1 teaspoon garlic powder1 tablespoon onion powder2 tablespoons honey or cane sugar, or about ½ tsp stevia powder/tincture…
A natural and simple homemade ketchup recipe that kids love.
- 3 cans/jars of organic tomato paste (i order the jars by the case from here)
- ½ cup white vinegar or apple cider vinegar (this will leave a faint apple taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons honey or cane sugar, or about ½ tsp stevia powder/tincture (or more to taste)
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon himalayan or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard powder
- A pinch of each of the following (to taste): cinnamon, cloves, all-spice, cayenne
- 1 cup of water
- Optional: 1 teaspoon powdered chia seeds (powder in food processor or blender) for thickness
- Process chia seeds, if using, in a blender or food processor on high speed for 30 seconds or until finely powdered.
- Add tomato paste, vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, honey, molasses, salt, dry mustard, and spices to blender or food processor.
- Add water and blend on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Put in air-tight quart jar and leave in fridge to let flavors meld overnight (or at least two hours).
- Use as you would the GMOhighfructosecornsyrup regular ketchup.
Vibrant and fresh ingredients combine in this Caribbean fish with caramelized mangoes and bell peppers and a simple orange salad… Serve with coconut rice for a delicious “clean eating” meal!Ingredients:4 fillets of mahi mahi (or other firm white fish)buttera few slice of red, yellow, and green bell peppers1-2 cloves garlic, minceda handful of fresh parsley,…
Vibrant and fresh ingredients combine in this Caribbean fish with caramelized mangoes and bell peppers and a simple orange salad… Serve with coconut rice for a delicious “clean eating” meal!
- 4 fillets of mahi mahi (or other firm white fish)
- a few slice of red, yellow, and green bell peppers
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- a handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- a pinch of paprika
- 1 ripe mango, sliced
- a pinch of brown sugar
- sea salt
- ground pepper
- 2 oranges
- 10 grams of fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- a pinch of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon stevia powder
- Fry the fillets in a pan on a medium heat with the butter (or coconut oil).
- Add the sliced peppers, garlic, chopped parsley, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Simmer gently for 5-6 minutes, turn the fish to ensure it is done on both sides.
- Add the mango and brown sugar.
- Brown some sliced mango.
- At the last moment, add a pinch of sugar so it all starts to caramelize.
- Remove the orange rind and cut into segments.
- Peel the ginger and cut it into thin strips.
- Add the ginger to the orange.
- Add the stevia powder and cinnamon, then mix well and refrigerate until serving.
“A delicious, creamy blend of coffee and banana with a hint of chocolate! It’s my new favorite way to drink my morning coffee. You’ll think you’re drinking a milkshake!”Ingredients:1 chopped frozen banana1/2 cup chilled brewed coffee1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla-flavored almond milk1/2 cup fresh spinach (optional)1 scoop vanilla protein powder1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder1 packet stevia…
“A delicious, creamy blend of coffee and banana with a hint of chocolate! It’s my new favorite way to drink my morning coffee. You’ll think you’re drinking a milkshake!”
- 1 chopped frozen banana
- 1/2 cup chilled brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla-flavored almond milk
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach (optional)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 packet stevia sweetener, or more to taste (optional)
- Place banana in a blender. Add coffee, almond milk, spinach, protein powder, cocoa powder, and stevia sweetener; blend until smooth.
Ingredients:1/4 cup vinegar1/4 cup water2 cups peaches, fresh ripe1/4 tsp. stevia extract (powdered) or 2 tbsp. sugar1/2 tsp. guar gumInstructions:Wash and remove the pits from the peaches.Add all the ingredients, except the Guar Gum, to the blender container and mix at “high” speed for about 30 seconds, or until the ingredients are smooth.Slow the speed…
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups peaches, fresh ripe
- 1/4 tsp. stevia extract (powdered) or 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. guar gum
- Wash and remove the pits from the peaches.
- Add all the ingredients, except the Guar Gum, to the blender container and mix at “high” speed for about 30 seconds, or until the ingredients are smooth.
- Slow the speed and sprinkle in the Guar Gum and mix for another few minutes.
- Pour into covered serving bottle or bowl. Store any unconsumed dressing in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Ingredients:1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder1⁄4 cup oats1 teaspoon vanilla extract1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder2 tablespoons egg substitute2 g stevia1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon2 ounces bananasInstructions:Smash banana.Mix all ingredients together.Pour into jumbo muffin tin.Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1⁄4 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons egg substitute
- 2 g stevia
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 ounces bananas
- Smash banana.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into jumbo muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Ingredients:2 cups zucchini, seeded and grated2 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour1 1⁄2 teaspoons stevia powder2 teaspoons baking soda1 1⁄2 teaspoons allspice1 teaspoon cinnamon8 prunes, pitted & finely chopped (see note below)1⁄2 cup walnuts (optional)1⁄2 cup raw cocoa nibs (optional)1⁄2 cup blackstrap molasses1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce2 eggsInstructions:Preheat oven to 350Â°F.Line a colander with several layers of…
- 2 cups zucchini, seeded and grated
- 2 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons stevia powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons allspice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 prunes, pitted & finely chopped (see note below)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup raw cocoa nibs (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup blackstrap molasses
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
- Line a colander with several layers of paper towels. Place zucchini on top and cover with several more layers of paper towels. Add weight and set aside at least 15 minutes, pressing occasionally to remove water.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, stevia, baking soda, spices, prunes, walnuts, and cocoa nibs; add zucchini and toss to coat.
- In a separate bowl, beat the molasses with the applesauce and the eggs.
- Create a well in the dry ingredients and add wet ingredients; stir until uniformly combined.
- Pour into greased loaf pans and bake 50-55 minutes OR into 18 lined muffin tins and bake 25-30 minutes.
- NOTE: When chopping prunes, I usually add a spoonful of the dry ingredients and toss to coat. This prevents the date pieces from sticking together. You can also periodically dunk your knife in the flour.