Classic blueberry waffles with a protein boost! These Blueberry Protein Waffles are the perfect way to start a day.
- 7 egg whites
- 1 tsp Stevia
- 2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- ½ cup oats, ground into flour
- ½ cup blueberries
- Turn waffle iron on so it can heat
- Beat 7 egg whites in a mixer on high for about a minute
- Grind oats in a blender until they are a flour
- Add oat flour, Stevia, and Vanilla Protein Powder to the mixer
- Mix for 2 minutes
- Fold in Blueberryes
- Pour approximately ½ cup batter into sprayed waffle iron
- Cook 4-6 minutes until puffy and desired crispiness is reached.