- 15oz black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 over-ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp stevia powder (or 1/3 cup honey or agave, omit water)
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup demerara sugar
- 1 packet plain instant oats
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine all the ingredients except oatmeal in a food processor.
- Blend until completely smooth, scraping the sides of the processor as needed.
- Pulse in the oatmeal.
- Scrape into a parchment-lined, greased 8×8 in pan
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
- Chill in the fridge before slicing for best results.