- * 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- * 1/2 cup rolled oat
- * 1 ripe banana
- * 6 pitted date
- * 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- * 1 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk
- * 2 packet 1 1/2 tsp of stevia
- * pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or high powdered blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Spoon batter onto a large pan to form 6 pancakes. Cook over medium heat for a few minutes on each side, then flip and repeat.
- Serve immediately with syrup, butter, honey, granola, or whatever your heart desires!