Yields: 6 | Serving Size: 2 | Calories: 79 | Total Fat: 4.8 g | Saturated Fat: 4.2 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium:4 mg | Carbohydrates: 9.6 g | Dietary Fiber: 1.2 g | Sugars: 1.2 g | Protein: 1.6 g | SmartPoints: 4 |
- 3 Tbsp whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp worth of sweetener (I used one packet of stevia)
- ¼ cup vanilla almond milk (I used unsweetened)
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- A dash of cinnamon
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, stevia, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Stir in the almond milk and applesauce.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp of the batter into each sprayed muffin tin cup, resulting in 6 “babies.” Bake the Pizzert Babies at 350*F for about 6 minutes, or until firm in the center and bounces back when tapped. Let cool few a minute or two.
- Now it’s time to bring out your artistic skills and HAVE SOME FUN! Top each Pizzert Baby with almond butter, coconut, chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and sliced almonds.
- These Babies are almost too cute to eat. Almost. 😉
- Top with almond butter, shredded coconut, mini chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and sliced almonds.