- 3 small zucchini, raw, spiralized
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 can light red kidney beans, drained
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- 1 cup vinegar (distilled white)
- ⅛ teaspoon stevia powder
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- Begin by mixing up the marinade in a small bowl. Allow to set and soften the onion and garlic while you prepare the veggies.
- In a large bowl, mix all the vegetables and canned beans.
- Pour marinade over all and stir well.
- You can eat immediately or store in the refrigerator over night to allow the marinade to work!
- To make this a complete meal, just add a low fat protein, such as some turkey breast, salmon, or fat-free lunch meat.